Join me for a virtual cooking course on Chibo!
Want to gain new skills in the kitchen? Impress your family with a new dish? Or relax after a hard week?
Join me from wherever you are for a virtual cooking class!
That's right, Mae's Menu is now offering virtual cooking experiences on Chibo, an online cooking course platform!
What is Chibo?
Chibo is a new virtual cooking platform with 2-way audio streaming and 1-way video streaming.
That means we get to cook along with each other! I'll have two cameras on me as I cook and will guide you along every step of the recipe. You can also ask me questions and talk to me as we cook!
It's like an Instagram Live cooking demo, but you get the recipe and ingredient list ahead of time and get to cook along! You also don't have to do any prep work ahead of our class. Just show up and we'll get to have all the fun together!
So, throw on your comfy clothes, pour yourself a glass of wine, turn on your computer and you're ready for class!
Upcoming cooking class schedule:
- Thursday, February 11th @ 5 PM MST -- Roasted Vegetable Buddha Bowl
- Thursday, February 25th @ 5 PM MST -- Creamy Lemon Parmesan Chicken
- Thursday, March 11th @ 5PM MST -- Sausage Risotto
What do people say about Chibo cooking classes with Mae's Menu?
"Cooking with Mae’s Menu on Chibo was SO MUCH FUN! I loved being able to cook in my own kitchen but have the experience of being in a professional class. Chelsea does a wonderful job keeping a good pace, giving helpful little secrets, and of course helping prepare a DELICIOUS meal! I can’t wait to do another class." - Amy G.
"I am obsessed with Chelsea's classes on Chibo! They are so informative and fun. Chelsea is able to answer all your questions live and she always throws in fun tips and tricks. Would definitely recommend Chelsea's classes for a fun date night or to do with a friend virtually! I can't wait for the next one!!" - Kayla W.
How do these cooking experiences work?
Thankfully, Chibo makes it super easy to cook along with me! Here's how you do it:
- Sign up for your class ahead of time -- your payment is secure and will guarantee you a spot in the class!
- Receive your class information -- Chibo will send you the recipe, ingredient list, and tools as soon as you sign up!
- Prepare for class -- it's super easy! All you need to do is gather your ingredients and tools before we start. You don't need to do any prep work on your own!
- Cook with me! When it's time to cook, just click the link that Chibo sends you and we will cook live together!
See? It's pretty easy, safe, and streamlined! Oh, and did I mention, fun?!
Click the link below to sign up for your next class!
Why take a class?
There are so many great reasons to take a cooking class:
- Learn something new
- Develop your skills
- Enjoy a virtual bonding activity with friends and family all over the country
- Hang out with the Mae's Menu community
- Enjoy a relaxing night in
- Have fun in the kitchen
- Spend time with your family, partner, or friends in the kitchen
- Impress your friends and family with a delicious dinner or dessert!
What are some dishes you can learn to make?
- Zucchini Lasagna
- Deep Dish Apple Pie
- Sweet Potato Souffle
- Sausage Risotto
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dog Treats
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Thai Curry
- ... and more!