Enjoy this fresh & naturally sweet Peach Avocado Salsa with tortilla chips, grilled meats, or any other way you enjoy salsa.
Celebrate summer produce with this fresh Peach Avocado Salsa. It’s crunchy, naturally sweet, and has a smooth, yet bright finish. Pick up your veggies at the local farmers market and have this salsa ready in uner 5 minutes.
I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for new ways to dress my proteins and spice up my appetizers. Extra points if the sauces or dips are healthy, fresh, and full of flavor.
A trip to our local farmers market the other day reminded me again of the amazing bounty we have this time of year. Fresh sweet corn and peaches; gorgeous herbs and bright peppers. I couldn’t help but not think of how these farmer’s markets finds could help solve my problem.
Save this recipe for later on Pinterest:
After all, what is more summer than a juicy and cool fresh fruit & herb topping some freshly grilled chicken, shrimp, or other fish? What is more of a warm-weather treat than enjoying some fresh fruit salsa and chips around a picnic table with friends?
Summer’s only here so much longer. Let’s make the most of it with delicious seasonal treats like these.
Five Reasons to Make This Fresh Peach Avocado Salsa:
This fresh fruit salsa …
- Is a great way to feature fresh peaches & sweet corn
- Perfectly tops anything from tortilla chips to grilled meats & seafood, tacos, & more!
- Is a hit at BBQ’s and dinner parties
- Makes a great mid-afternoon or post-work snack
- Is ready in less than 5 minutes!
In other words, it’s the kind of easy & delicious summer dish you just can’t pass up! Grab your farmer’s market bounty, a cutting board, and knife and you’re ready to get this fresh corn salsa on the table!
Follow me on your favorite social platforms to get all of my new recipes, updates, and posts!
This Peach Avocado Salsa Is….
It’s the perfect fruit salsa for chicken or fish, yet it’s also amazing on its own over some Tostitos lime tortilla chips or even just basic corn tortilla chips.
Storing Fresh Mexican Fruit Salsa
Does homemade fresh salsa need to be refrigerated?
Yes! You need to refrigerate the salsa to keep it fresh. Make sure you store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
How long can you keep fresh salsa in the refrigerator?
Unfortunately, due to the avocado, you can only store this fresh peach avocado salsa in the refrigerator for 1-2 days. The lime juice in the salsa does keep the avocado from browning, but still, the avocado will soften up.
If you want to be able to store the salsa longer, just wait to add your avocado to your portion before serving and store the non-avocado leftovers in the fridge for 2-3 days (adding the avocado to the salsa each time before serving).
How to make this fresh peach, avocado, & corn salsa:
It’s easy! just combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, toss them together, and then serve as desired!
What tools do you need to make this peach salsa?
Other favorite appetizers, dips, and topping recipes you might like:
- Creamy Avocado Black Bean Dip
- Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Air Fryer Sesame Kale Chips
- Curry Hummus
- Sweet Potato Harissa Hummus
- Split Pea Hummus
- Garbanzo Bean Fritters
- Lemon Tahini Salad Dressing
If you make and like this recipe, please rate it by clicking on the 5-stars at the top of the recipe card. This helps other people to find the recipes and helps me out, too!
Thank you so much for your feedback and support of Mae’s Menu!
Fresh peaches, sweet corn, avocado, and lime juice come together for a versatile salsa the whole family will love.
Cilantro and jalapeño are optional so use accordingly!
- 2 ripe peaches or nectarines (white or yellow), diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1 ear sweet corn, de-silked and kernels cut off the cobe
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced finely
- 1/3 cup cilantro, diced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, diced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (or 1/2 lime, juiced)
- heaping 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 avocado, pitted and diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl and fold together until all the ingredients are distributed evenly.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips, on grilled chicken or fish, on tacos, or anywhere else you enjoy salsa!
Amount Per Serving Calories 80Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 0mgSodium 69mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 3gSugar 6gProtein 2g
This nutrition breakdown is just an estimate of the nutritional value of this recipe and cannot be taken as facts. The owners of Mae's Menu are not nutritionists or dieticians and therefore cannot be held accountable for this nutrition estimate. Please contact your nutritionist or medical professional for a nutritional breakdown of this food. Furthermore, this food is not intended to prevent, diagnose, cure, or treat any disease.